Castle Cary taxi

Guest KatiePC

As Pezzy says, it doesn't open until Wednesday and they will turn you away before. You could try the campsite near by but quite likely to be fully booked by now. In terms of a cab, you could try the yellow pages/yell.com and I'm sure there must be some local cab companies in the area. No idea on price though.

Just looked here....http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/stations/CLC.html

Castle Cary does have a taxi rank so you shouldn't have any problems getting a taxi.i would call the station/railway company that operates the station to double check that it does and maybe take some spare numbers for cab companies just in case.

Lots of people working will be arriving on Tuesday - you will probably find a few people in a similar situation when you get to the station so it may be possible to taxi share and save on costs.

It might be worth seeing if other ppl from the same organisation are in a similar situation.

HTH

You might be better off getting a train to Bristol and then getting a bus to Glasto town for £6 then sort out a taxi from there. May work out cheaper.

are you working with the FR wristbanding crew? if so then hey!! i am too woohoo!

you won't have to worry about calling a taxi when you arrive on the tuesday..there will be shitloads of them in line when you arrive. there will also be about 100-200 people getting off at the station on the tuesday that are also working. you won't be alone! cab share...the average price they'll be charging is £20 - 30. it's a rip off but it gets you there.

are you working with the FR wristbanding crew? if so then hey!! i am too woohoo!

you won't have to worry about calling a taxi when you arrive on the tuesday..there will be shitloads of them in line when you arrive. there will also be about 100-200 people getting off at the station on the tuesday that are also working. you won't be alone! cab share...the average price they'll be charging is £20 - 30. it's a rip off but it gets you there.