Have you got your tickets yet ?

Guest carmenb

nah havent got mine either but im not worried (yet!)

B) im trying not to worry!

I have just read on the official form that a guy in the post office has heard that most of the wristbands will arrive tomorrow and rest on Monday :rolleyes:

lets hope its true nothing like have in ya hand (even if the ones I will be holding wont be mine till the Thursday of the festival lol)

ooo fingers crossed!!

none here :D

every year people worry or bitch and moan about tickets and especially seetickets yet very few people actually come upw ith any horror stories about their tickets not showing up, i've never had any issues with tickets not arriving and they never usually arrive until the week leading up to the gig or festival.

although whenever i have bought tickets for events abroad they always turn up a few days after ordering them

every year people worry or bitch and moan about tickets and especially seetickets yet very few people actually come upw ith any horror stories about their tickets not showing up, i've never had any issues with tickets not arriving and they never usually arrive until the week leading up to the gig or festival.

although whenever i have bought tickets for events abroad they always turn up a few days after ordering them

Bohoo ave still not got mine,bought them first week they went on sale,Iv'e been told they've have been dispatched so who is bringing them f--king pidgeon post oh it might be them pidgeons Lauz seen yesterday having a bit of rumpy pumpy.Where's my wristband got to I'm starting to stress,am like a bear wi a sore heed Grrrrrrrr. <_<:D