MUST SEE! New and emerging bands/artists.

Guest justpassinthru

Do you know of a new, emerging band/artist buried in the Wychwood line-up that you feel deserve more exposure, wider audiences and recognition that matches their undiscovered talent? If so, list them in this thread and encourage the masses to explore and discover the diverse music on offer to them this weekend!!

My nomination?

JIM LOCKEY and THE SOLEMN SUN

Opening the Main Stage on Sunday morning.

Do you know of a new, emerging band/artist buried in the Wychwood line-up that you feel deserve more exposure, wider audiences and recognition that matches their undiscovered talent? If so, list them in this thread and encourage the masses to explore and discover the diverse music on offer to them this weekend!!

My nomination?

JIM LOCKEY and THE SOLEMN SUN

Opening the Main Stage on Sunday morning.

my advice would be to make your way to the stage that we are guest curating on saturday and sunday from 11 till 7. We've got some fantastic stuff so it'd be unfair to pick any out. When we ran the stage last year we received loads of plaudits and our line ups are strong again this time.

cheers

michael

www.doghouseuk.com

www.myspace.com/doghousehalifax

ps catch our only 2nd stage selection at 11 on Saturday, the black bloc are great!

my advice would be to make your way to the stage that we are guest curating on saturday and sunday from 11 till 7. We've got some fantastic stuff so it'd be unfair to pick any out. When we ran the stage last year we received loads of plaudits and our line ups are strong again this time.

cheers

michael

www.doghouseuk.com

ps catch our only 2nd stage selection at 11 on Saturday, the black bloc are great!

cheers

michael

www.doghouseuk.com