Saturday Arrivals

Guest si_t

I'm a saturday day ticket holder only, I hoped somebody might be able to help me with knowing what to expect on arrival.

Can we turn up anytime we like on the saturday? Presumably we can be in the camp site by 10, giving us enough time to set up and chill in the morning before the music starts.

Is there likely to be much room left to pitch a tent, is the camping quite packed? Will I be able to place a large tent, or am I better off bringing the smaller 2 man one.(the Missus wants the big tent - even for one night - I know!)

any help would be....er.... erm.... helpful.

Thanks

I'm a saturday day ticket holder only, I hoped somebody might be able to help me with knowing what to expect on arrival.

Can we turn up anytime we like on the saturday? Presumably we can be in the camp site by 10, giving us enough time to set up and chill in the morning before the music starts.

Is there likely to be much room left to pitch a tent, is the camping quite packed? Will I be able to place a large tent, or am I better off bringing the smaller 2 man one.(the Missus wants the big tent - even for one night - I know!)

any help would be....er.... erm.... helpful.

Thanks