2 Leeds Tickets for 2 Glastonbury Tickets

Guest Rhyscot

Heey, me and my friend foolishly bought two leeds tickets the night they were released. Unfortunatly we have changed our mind and want to go to Glastonbury. So is anyone interested in swapping two Glastonbury tickets for our two leeds tickets.

If you dont want to swap.. but you are keen to sell you tickets... we will be up for buying !

Thanks x :rolleyes:

but i think glastonbury tickets are still on sale on and off through www.seetickets.com/g2009

so you could buy glasto tickets and try to sell your leeds ones on redmist or something if you're really keen?

good luck getting to glasto anyway, sure you'll have a great time :rolleyes:

but i think glastonbury tickets are still on sale on and off through www.seetickets.com/g2009

so you could buy glasto tickets and try to sell your leeds ones on redmist Scarlet mist or something if you're really keen?

good luck getting to glasto anyway, sure you'll have a great time :rolleyes:

A friend of mine bought his ticket this morning and only registered on Sunday. Had to wait until this morning for his picture to be approved or would've bought it sooner.

Does anybody know why the main site says tickets have sold out when there's obviously still some on sale?

The Seetickets sales line said they were sold out too.