The "I would like to know more about..." thread.

Guest Lithium05

Morning!

I figured a way to stop me whinging about the line-up, and and at the same time provide others with information about bands they may know little about would be to start a thread to help me, and others to get into some of the bands who I know very little about.

So I thought the best way to start this would be to identify bands I will probably like (from what little I've heard) and ask for:

Best Song:

Best Album:

If someone could fill me in on that information for Mad Caddies, Bouncing Souls, The Bronx and Rise Against, I'd appreciate it.

So if people want to add their own "bands they want to know more about" go ahead and I'l see if I can help

:D

Can anyone recommend any "fun" bands*? There seems to be a real lack of them this year, only ones I can spot are EODM on the main.

*By fun bands I mean those who have a laugh with the crowd during the set, seem to be a lot of serious bands this year and there could do with being a band or two more in the vein of NOFX, Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, Goldfinger, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys etc.

Bouncing souls

Best album: How i spent my summer vacation

Best songs: Sing along forever, Gone, True Believers

Rise Against

Best Album:Siren Song of the Counter Culture

Best Songs:Survive, Like the Angel, Life Less Frightening

(My rise against recommendations are right)

The Bronx

Dont listen to them.