The Weather Thread!...Take 2

Guest MetalDave

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My waterproof hiking boots have been a lifesaver for the past couple of years, much comfier that wellies.

I imagine round the village where the delivery vans etc have ben driving will be pretty bad but the stage itself shouldn't have been torn up too badly. Just hope that the organisers giving us prior warning doesn't excuse them from chucking loads of wood chip down each night?

The BBC are coming round to Metchecks thinking now. Only heavy rain is predicted for tomorrow night.

Metcheck have got Thursday down as only 3mm of rain for the whole of Thursday, and then no more until Sunday night. If they could gurrountee this I would take it :)

The BBC are coming round to Metchecks thinking now. Only heavy rain is predicted for tomorrow night.

Metcheck have got Thursday down as only 3mm of rain for the whole of Thursday, and then no more until Sunday night. If they could gurrountee this I would take it :)

Hey this is my first year at Download this year, just going down for Faith No More on the friday though. Just wonder really how muddy the arena can get so wondering whether to bring the wellies along? Any help would be much appreciated.