God I'm depressed now

Guest FunkyChunkyMonkey

Just browsed some of the V Forum to kill time. FFS!!!!

If preferring Glasto because you tend not to get the idiots going makes me a festival snob then so f**king well be it. I'm a festival snob and proud :)

Someone on the BD forum t'other day mentioned it that the fact it clashes with V this year acts as a "twat magnet". After reading some of the contributions on there, they have a point.

Oh well no doubt rattled a few cages with that....

Later xx

Just browsed some of the V Forum to kill time. FFS!!!!

If preferring Glasto because you tend not to get the idiots going makes me a festival snob then so f**king well be it. I'm a festival snob and proud :)

Someone on the BD forum t'other day mentioned it that the fact it clashes with V this year acts as a "twat magnet". After reading some of the contributions on there, they have a point.

Oh well no doubt rattled a few cages with that....

Later xx

before the first Beautiful Days fest i asked Mark Chadwick if he'd picked V weekend deliberately. He said 'no', but that if he'd have thought about it he would have done.

No doubt Mark will keep this in mind for future BD's which is all good.

Neil I'm glad you were the 1st to respond. Thought I might have got my arse kicked for this post. I got so incensed with people posting that tehy were going to save some bottles of piss for whoever replaced Seasick Steve there. Imbeciles!!!

Well anyway I am looking forward to my 1st BD at the expense of Glasto at the last minute mind you but hey it's sold out so someone somewhere has benefited.

Speaking of which Neil, the "disk problem" on Sunday. Has anyone noticed any of their posts go missing?

I added a 3rd post on my Sunday Ticket Sale Roll Call thread about our last minute decision not to go to Glasto. It's not there now.