Who will be announced this week?

Guest RaymondM

this reminds me of when arsenal signed Andrei Arshavin but nobody knew what was happening. also it reminds me that I need to get a life and stop worrying about shit like this :D

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its on the official websites and they're mentioning it on twitter, its clear that FR are having problems with the band about making the announcement for whatever reason,

and NME are clearly just waiting to hear from FR.

thats my take on things anyway.

Edited by somecoolusername

better f**king well be Elvis after this wait!

For the announcement today to be scheduled to move..... today can't have anything to do with a band dragging their heels by this stage, I wouldn't think.

If they were on the brink of being announced all the booking, payment etc. would have already been sorted, it would be too late to kick up a fuss by now, if they knew a band was causing problems then they wouldn't have made arrangements to announce said band today.

I think it's probably NME trying to sell issues as this is one of very few things that they claim to have exclusives on that they actually do have exclusives on.

The sadness of my life summed up in one sentence :D