Anybody actually happy with the line up so far.

Guest redmad1971

I for one am pleased with whats announced so far. Me and Mrs Redmad have totally different tastes but both agree theres a lot of acts we can't wait to see.

So what if The Killers headlined 2 years ago, there are many 1000's of us who haven't seen them before.

And Oasis, the biggest British band of the 90's / 00's and still selling out stadiums worldwide.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be going slightly mad but didn't me and a load of others reply to this before? Site problem?

Anyway yes I'm fairly happy with the line-up, its your typical V line-up with something for everyone - which is what V is.

I've bought an early bird ticket so whoever appeared I'd already made a commitment to go - its as much an excuse to meet with friends as anything, I reckon if you work on the basis that it costs at least £30 to see an individual gig of the bigger bands if you see 5 you want your ticket price is covered. Anymore is a bonus.

Bit gutted about not seeing Seasick Steve but then I've gone and bought tickets to see him at Hard Rock Calling now so is all good!

I for one am pleased with whats announced so far. Me and Mrs Redmad have totally different tastes but both agree theres a lot of acts we can't wait to see.

So what if The Killers headlined 2 years ago, there are many 1000's of us who haven't seen them before.

And Oasis, the biggest British band of the 90's / 00's and still selling out stadiums worldwide.

I'm loving the line-up. Apart from the Killers, the dance acts are what are making me excited this year appearing on the 4Music. Pendulum and Fatboy Slim being the biggest two I'm looking forward to (and on the same day as Killers - result!). For the Sunday, I think I might be hanging around the V stage most of the day with a lot of standard acts I'm not bothered appearing on the other stages.

I just hope the 2nd announcement will be good fillers filling some of the rubbish around. Anyone who's disheartened at the line-up; you don't have to go.

I'm loving the line-up. Apart from the Killers, the dance acts are what are making me excited this year appearing on the 4Music. Pendulum and Fatboy Slim being the biggest two I'm looking forward to (and on the same day as Killers - result!). For the Sunday, I think I might be hanging around the V stage most of the day with a lot of standard acts I'm not bothered appearing on the other stages.

I just hope the 2nd announcement will be good fillers filling some of the rubbish around. Anyone who's disheartened at the line-up; you don't have to go.

its what i expected from v but still not pleased im not fond of oasis think they havent done anything since 2nd album the 1 i was most looking foward to was seasick now ive got f**king taylor swift in his place pendulum should be cool seen killer at 07 werent great but do have crowd pleasing song

Having seen Pendulum in December 2008, absolutely stoked to be seeing them live again! Killers aswell, apparently good live.

MGMT, Keane, Snow Patrol, Ting Tings, Biffy Clyro - looking forward to these.

Bit gutted it's one of the weaker ones esp. when compared to T in the Park, some of my favourites going there (KoL, Nick Cave et al)

Having seen Pendulum in December 2008, absolutely stoked to be seeing them live again! Killers aswell, apparently good live.

MGMT, Keane, Snow Patrol, Ting Tings, Biffy Clyro - looking forward to these.

Bit gutted it's one of the weaker ones esp. when compared to T in the Park, some of my favourites going there (KoL, Nick Cave et al)

lazy lazy line up. look back at all the V Festivals over the years and it is becoming soooo easy to pick what bands will be there, no imagination coupled with piss poor organisation on site means they won't have any more hard earned money off me!!!

Each year they spend more and more on the two headliners then just fill up the rest of the bill with the same bands as they year before. Poor line up, poor variety, poor V Fest!

personally im pretty happy with the line up so far! missed the killers last time round so look forward to seein them this year, and well theres somethin for everyone at v! keeps me an my boyf happy anywho cos we share different tatses in music!

If you don't like the line up then no ones forcing you to go! x