Tool playing lollapalooza?

Guest tomisnothere

OH f**k yes!

It is really unlikely Tool would just do a one off.

PLEASE may they play Sonisphere!

Could explain why Sonisphere have been waiting awhile before announcing more bands.....they'd have to wait for Tool to annoucne that they were touring.

Timing fits perfectly, could see Tool coming over and doing Sonisphere and a couple other European festivals before US dates....

This just gets better and better.

I can't help thinking they've shot themselves in the foot by not making it a 3 day festival at the same price. You could easily get 90,000 people at Knebworth, and a three day festival with this sort of quality all the way through wouldn't have many tickets unsold at this stage.

This just gets better and better.

I can't help thinking they've shot themselves in the foot by not making it a 3 day festival at the same price. You could easily get 90,000 people at Knebworth, and a three day festival with this sort of quality all the way through wouldn't have many tickets unsold at this stage.

Holy Shit. Straight off the Tool official site:

TOOL SUMMER TOUR

I'm sure many of you have heard of an upcoming summer tour. Although I can't announce any specific dates yet (as the bulk of the dates haven't been confirmed), once they are finalized and official, we'll be sure to announce them on the site. So... be on the lookout for these dates to be posted soon, and get ready for live Tool this summer. (Now I understand what that elemental was referring to in the February newsletter)

Sonispheres usp is that it is 2 days so the quality is awesome. 3 days would invariably mean a watered down line up as it would be difficult for the promotors to keep the standard of bands consistently high over 3 days. That is why most festivals have a shite 3rd headliner somewhere on the bill.

Make of this what you will? :D

TOOL SUMMER TOUR

I'm sure many of you have heard of an upcoming summer tour. Although I can't announce any specific dates yet (as the bulk of the dates haven't been confirmed), once they are finalized and official, we'll be sure to announce them on the site. So... be on the lookout for these dates to be posted soon, and get ready for live Tool this summer. (Now I understand what that elemental was referring to in the February newsletter)

Edited by Spiral_Low