neil young headlining glastonbury

Guest russycarps

and guess what, most people are OVER THE MOON about it. No childish facebook groups will be started over this decision I assure you.

WAH WAH WAH WE WANTED U2. PATHETIC CRY BABIES

AHAHAHAHAHAH!

TITS

Who wanted U2? Glad you got what you wanted. If you can only resort to name calling please stay on the Glastonbury forum.

For what it's worth I haven't seen a single person on the IoW forum make a derogatory remark about Mr Young or his music. He simply wasn't a universally popular choice of headliner.

Who wanted U2? Glad you got what you wanted. If you can only resort to name calling please stay on the Glastonbury forum.

For what it's worth I haven't seen a single person on the IoW forum make a derogatory remark about Mr Young or his music. He simply wasn't a universally popular choice of headliner.

Well put we didnt slag of Neil Young only that we were a bit dispondant that he was to headline the sunday,2nd top billing would have been better,I dont know what russycarps is winging about tits for he must have a boob fetish lol. :ph34r::ph34r:

Don't we all.