Anyone else NOT planning on both of the V Stage headliners?

Guest Sim182

The Killers are about as boring a live act as you can get, so it's Doherty all the way for me.

I've seen Oasis twice before, and I'll be seeing them at Wembley this summer, so if there's anyone half decent on any of the other stages, I'll be there.

will prob be fatboy slim tho poss doherty, and def mgmt for me. Seen the killers a load of times (never better than V04 when they were on mid sunny afternoon and had just released first album :)) and I dont really like their new stuff - saw oasis last year - would have loved to see them again but cant pass up mgmt.

Shame, thought oasis would be a great end to the weekend!

No interest in The Killers (saw them headline NME show some years back, bought Hot Fuss, downhill since then for me) or Oasis (been there, done that, and for me they are just treading water now).

Really surprised MGMT are headlining, but that's where I'll probably be. Is this definite? Wasn't it the Chemical Brothers and Ian Brown headlining the JJB last year? Primal Scream and Iggy the year previous to that?

I doubt I will be seeing either Killers or Oasis this year but then I didn't watch Muse or Verve last year so being away from the Main Stage for the headliners is becoming something of a tradition for me.

Don't get me wrong I like both Oasis and the Killers but I saw the killers in 2007 (I actually thought they were good contrary to everyone else on here :P ) but I think that the atmosphere at Fatboy Slim will be something special and MGMT are one of my favourite bands at the moment.

All depends how i feel on the day. I have seem the Killers on the previous arena tour and thought the atmosphere was poop, and there new stuff does nothing for me. I love Oasis but i'm seeing them in June at Manchester so i will probably be at one of the other stages too!

Saw Oasis headline in 2005, and The Killers in 2007 - thought both were really good, essential festival bands really. But I like to try and see different people each time, so don't plan on seeing either this year.

Not interested in seeing Keane or Fatboy Slim either, so just awaiting Arena headliners before I make my decision. Pete Doherty looking likely for me on the Sunday night, and MGMT on the Sat if they end up headlining (surely they will drop a slot?)

I doubt I will be seeing either Killers or Oasis this year but then I didn't watch Muse or Verve last year so being away from the Main Stage for the headliners is becoming something of a tradition for me.

Don't get me wrong I like both Oasis and the Killers but I saw the killers in 2007 (I actually thought they were good contrary to everyone else on here :lol: ) but I think that the atmosphere at Fatboy Slim will be something special and MGMT are one of my favourite bands at the moment.