Early bird tickets

Guest Angelis

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else having problems pre-registering their virgin mobile number on the seetickets site?

Registered my payg sim 2 weeks ago but to date it still dont recognise it.

I phoned the seetickets number and they said, 'oh yes we know about this problem and we will sort it'. What that means is anyones guess?!?!!

I just want my code!! Grrr!

Edited by pault106

Anyone else having problems pre-registering their virgin mobile number on the seetickets site?

Registered my payg sim 2 weeks ago but to date it still dont recognise it.

I phoned the seetickets number and they said, 'oh yes we know about this problem and we will sort it'. What that means is anyones guess?!?!!

I just want my code!! Grrr!

I have had a problem with this too. I registered over a week ago but still not recognised either.

I phoned seetickets and they asked me to phone a number, which was the number I just contacted them on. They then said there was nothing they could do until the had my details from Virgin. They told me to contact Virgin so I dropped them a mail last night......still awaiting response from them.

Will let you know what they say when they get back to me.

Same happened to me, I phoned Virgin and after being on hold for 10 mins they came back, said they had emailed my details to seetickets and they would contact me within 48 hours with my code. I am still awaiting the call at the moment, but fingers crossed it will all come through ok!!

Still havent got my code, been on the phone to virgin and seetickets all week, each time promised it will be resolved within 24 hours, each time the promise has not been kept.

The person I spoke to at seetickets admitted today that they had experienced loads of problems with the pre-registering :lol:

I will be phoning back again in the morning to try and get it sorted.

After a bit of kicking off today and a promise of another phonecall I have just had 2 texts saying I will get my code on Monday, so hopefully a resolution to the saga that has been this week.

Keeping my fingers crossed I get 2 different codes and can purchase 8 tickets instead of 4 B)