rumours......

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Incubus in Cardiff a year or two ago and I thought they were crap, just so cliche! Kind of put me off them quite a bit. Still not as bad as The Chillies at Reading 07, I can hardly listen to them without cringing now.. I'd seen them twice before that and thought one was good, the other was special as it was my first ever gig... I could only stay for 3 songs at Reading.

seen Incubus 3 times - once FANTASTIC (small venue, touring 'Make Yourself'), once ok (big venue, touring 'Morning View'), and once boring bollocks (Leeds one year, left after 3 or 4 songs to find something better).

not a great track record to go consistently downhill huh? so no ta. and weren't they there last year?

edit - great to see Clutch are now 'TBC' on the rumours page!!!

Edited by Salt_On_Everything

I saw Incubus in Cardiff a year or two ago and I thought they were crap, just so cliche! Kind of put me off them quite a bit. Still not as bad as The Chillies at Reading 07, I can hardly listen to them without cringing now.. I'd seen them twice before that and thought one was good, the other was special as it was my first ever gig... I could only stay for 3 songs at Reading.

I'm glad it isn't just me who can't listen to the chillis anymore after Reading 07. Truely awful

Seen Incubus twice at Download last year and Reading 05. I seriously regret not watching Ash instead last year, Incubus seem to have decided that the newer songs that all sound very similar and are pretty dull, are better than the childish almost nu-metal songs of S.C.I.E.N.C.E. which is a great album, but apparently not as far as they're concerned.

I thought I'd post this, mainly because it made me laugh...

A feud's a brewin'!

The latest tweet from Nine Inch Nails' frontman Trent Reznor's Twitter?

He's talkin' mad shit on former Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell!

Says Reznor: "You know that feeling you get when somebody embarrasses themselves so badly YOU feel uncomfortable? Heard Chris Cornell's record? Jesus."

Ooooh, the claws are coming out!

We're on your side, Trent!

I thought I'd post this, mainly because it made me laugh...

A feud's a brewin'!

The latest tweet from Nine Inch Nails' frontman Trent Reznor's Twitter?

He's talkin' mad shit on former Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell!

Says Reznor: "You know that feeling you get when somebody embarrasses themselves so badly YOU feel uncomfortable? Heard Chris Cornell's record? Jesus."

Ooooh, the claws are coming out!

We're on your side, Trent!

Hi everyone, been browsing these forums for sometime now, though I'd join up and add my two pennies to the action!

First of all, where did the Architects and Journey TBC's come from? Unable to get on MySpace from work to check out tour dates, strangely can't get on Journey's website either! Either way, if true, very pleased.

Also, Fishbone doing a date in London on 5th June - possible for Download? They played back in '06 when I stumbled upon them, would be great to have them back.

everyones kinda had Journey guessed for a while as they're supporting Def Leppard and Whitesnake in ireland 2 days prior.

as for Architects, beats me! i don't even know what they sound like, have only heard the name. myspace time for me...

Edited by Salt_On_Everything

everyones kinda had Journey guessed for a while as they're supporting Def Leppard and Whitesnake in ireland 2 days prior.

as for Architects, beats me! i don't even know what they sound like, have only heard the name. myspace time for me...

Hi everyone, been browsing these forums for sometime now, though I'd join up and add my two pennies to the action!

First of all, where did the Architects and Journey TBC's come from? Unable to get on MySpace from work to check out tour dates, strangely can't get on Journey's website either! Either way, if true, very pleased.

Also, Fishbone doing a date in London on 5th June - possible for Download? They played back in '06 when I stumbled upon them, would be great to have them back.

Journey TBC :(:(:P ??? I think I may wet myself :( ! The Don't Stop Believing singalong is going to be awesome!!

Personally I think this lineup is looking amazing, a fair mix over the weekend but topped off with more cheese than an 8 cheese pizza with a cheese stuffed crust, topped with extra cheese with a side order of cheese!!!

Roll on JUNE!!!!!!!!!

First of hello and welcome. :(

Didn`t realise they were still going might check them out. :P

listening to Architects, i'd give them a watch, sound ok! :P

I don't know why i do this to myself, just found this:

"Children Of Bodom's summer festival schedule for 2009 is at the moment the following:

May 30 - Rock Hard Festival, Amphitheater Gelsenkirchen (D)

June 12 - Provinssirock, Seinäjoki (FIN)

June 20 - Metalway Festival, Zaragoza (ES)

June 26 - Metaltown, Gothenburg (SWE)

July 03 - Ruisrock, Turku (FIN)

July 18 - Ilosaarirock, Joensuu (FIN)"

Strong chance they might play Download?? Emphasis on "at the moment" in the opening sentence. God i hope they're back this year!!!

I don't know why i do this to myself, just found this:

"Children Of Bodom's summer festival schedule for 2009 is at the moment the following:

May 30 - Rock Hard Festival, Amphitheater Gelsenkirchen (D)

June 12 - Provinssirock, Seinäjoki (FIN)

June 20 - Metalway Festival, Zaragoza (ES)

June 26 - Metaltown, Gothenburg (SWE)

July 03 - Ruisrock, Turku (FIN)

July 18 - Ilosaarirock, Joensuu (FIN)"

Strong chance they might play Download?? Emphasis on "at the moment" in the opening sentence. God i hope they're back this year!!!

i'm literally beyond comprehension on listening to them. it's just SO bad. so so so so bad. the only benefit of it is that it helps me realise how superior i am to some of the bottom feeders who live on this planet. i have way more respect for pop music fans who don't like rock/metal than i do for supposed 'rock' fans who like this sort of throwaway toss. its shit manufactured cheese music dressed up as rock and its just plain f**king awful. god, i don't even hate MCR anymore on listening to these guys, Gerard Way might as well be f**king Phil Anselmo in comparison.

no band has made me write such a vitriolic rant in a while.

f**k THIS AWFUL SHIT BAND OFF.