weather roof festival

Guest endorse-it goer

not sure i like the idea of a festival under canvas.... does this mean the arena part of the festival is completely under cover.? i'm guessing the arena is smaller then last year as the capacity has been halfed.

i understand why your putting the festival under cover, as the rain last year seem to put people off. i remember coming out of the wildcat tent and seeing about 10 people standing there in the rain at the main stage.

for me a festival is out doors even if it is raining. i had a great time last year, the rain didnt make a difference to the group of people i was with.

i know that if its raining people want to be under cover, but if its sunny people want to be out in the sun as well. i just think it will take away some of the atmosphere the festival has. this isnt going to stop me from getting a ticket as i love the festival and want to see it back again next year.

as long as i can dress up as a women on the sunday.

not sure i like the idea of a festival under canvas.... does this mean the arena part of the festival is completely under cover.? i'm guessing the arena is smaller then last year as the capacity has been halfed.

i understand why your putting the festival under cover, as the rain last year seem to put people off. i remember coming out of the wildcat tent and seeing about 10 people standing there in the rain at the main stage.

for me a festival is out doors even if it is raining. i had a great time last year, the rain didnt make a difference to the group of people i was with.

i know that if its raining people want to be under cover, but if its sunny people want to be out in the sun as well. i just think it will take away some of the atmosphere the festival has. this isnt going to stop me from getting a ticket as i love the festival and want to see it back again next year.

as long as i can dress up as a women on the sunday.