EXIT Festival 2009 Line-up

Guest P-Nuttz

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if prodigy be a headliner on this exit.that will be really disappointing.they are here two years ago,and exit do not repeat artists on main stage.and if they wont to start doing that then prodigy should be one of last one to play again.

if prodigy be a headliner on this exit.that will be really disappointing.they are here two years ago,and exit do not repeat artists on main stage.and if they wont to start doing that then prodigy should be one of last one to play again.

I disagree mate. If Exit starts repeating performers then Prodigy should be first on that list. Their concert was imho one of the best on the main stage, ever, if not the best. They recorded a new album which is great. No reason for them not to come.. They will sell all the tickets for the day they perform, that's for sure..

First of all, it is very hard year due to economic crises. From the plans that have been made couple months ago, huge changes happened which is absolutely reasonable. Therefore, line up is good, maybe as not good as it was planed but certainly everyone can find something interesting.

And the major point is, line up has never been a most important thing at the Exit, atmosphere is something which is making Exit one of the most authenticated festivals in the world.

YES!! AMAZING NEWS! :unsure::)

Ive been wanting to see Prodigy for YEARS. What better place to catch them!

They were on my 'wish list' for acts this year, so im well happy!

I couldnt give a toss if they played in 07', because i wasnt there haha.

ROLL ON JULY! :O

Edited by SorD

YES!! AMAZING NEWS! :rolleyes::)

Ive been wanting to see Prodigy for YEARS. What better place to catch them!

They were on my 'wish list' for acts this year, so im well happy!

I couldnt give a toss if they played in 07', because i wasnt there haha.

ROLL ON JULY! :D