Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone else got a seetickets print at home ticket that mentions nothing about camping on it? it just says admission ticket... bought well before the non camping ticket was on sale? Ive been a few times before and know that if you dont have the right wristband you dont get into the campsite...

has anyone else got a seetickets print at home ticket that mentions nothing about camping on it? it just says admission ticket... bought well before the non camping ticket was on sale? Ive been a few times before and know that if you dont have the right wristband you dont get into the campsite...

Hi Guys

4 Day Tickets (with camping) appear to have sold out of all the official ticket outlets in the UK and the rest of Europe.

I was too slow getting any, so I will have to revert to ebay.

I therefore have a question for anyone who has been to Benicassim in previous years.

Do they require proof of purchase/ID when you exchange the ticket for a wristband?

I don't fanct spending hundreds on tickets and then being turned away at the last minute!

Cheers in advance

make an account here

https://www.elca-services.ch/tnsa7/live/sho...gin.php?lang=en

you still may be able to buy tickets from there

or you can follow my steps through the fib site

go to http://www.fiberfib.com/

click on english

useful info

how to get there

fiber club plus (in the valencia airport section)

to become a member click here

in the your account section click login

MAKE NEW ACCOUNT

there might be tickets left this way but can't see as bought mine from it and it just lets me print them out now as have bought the limit per person

Hi Guys

4 Day Tickets (with camping) appear to have sold out of all the official ticket outlets in the UK and the rest of Europe.

I was too slow getting any, so I will have to revert to ebay.

I therefore have a question for anyone who has been to Benicassim in previous years.

Do they require proof of purchase/ID when you exchange the ticket for a wristband?

I don't fanct spending hundreds on tickets and then being turned away at the last minute!

Cheers in advance

I am planning on purchasing tickets which have been posted to the buyer and they have in their physical possession. (postal tickets)

Will this present a problem? Will they still ask for some form of ID? Or is it a case of the Benicassim staff validating the ticket's authenticity without actually caring about the ticket owner?