Is there a growing sense of excitement?

Guest no smoke without fire

I hadn't been to a festival in nearly 30 years until last year. Wychwood 2007 did not disappoint. In fact the music and ambience was just great. Is there a growing sense of excitement? I won't join the countdown thread as it belongs to another, completely owned by Mr Blue. Effing marvellous but very, very visual, with my last post can I invite a narrative of optimism and if you wish, nostalgia?

2007 I was blown away by a band called Zion Train and for 2008 I am so looking forward to seeing TGU again and Dreadzone. Food in 2007 was excellent and the camping was good. All we need for 2008 is some SUNSHINE. So let us sing 'Out demons out' repeat after me 'Out demons out'.

Edited by gratedenini

I hadn't been to a festival in nearly 30 years until last year. Wychwood 2007 did not disappoint. In fact the music and ambience was just great. Is there a growing sense of excitement? I won't join the countdown thread as it belongs to another, completely owned by Mr Blue. Effing marvellous but very, very visual, with my last post can I invite a narrative of optimism and if you wish, nostalgia?

2007 I was blown away by a band called Zion Train and for 2008 I am so looking forward to seeing TGU again and Dreadzone. Food in 2007 was excellent and the camping was good. All we need for 2008 is some SUNSHINE. So let us sing 'Out demons out' repeat after me 'Out demons out'.

Edited by mr blue

MrBlue (quote) I wish someone else would join the countdown though, it's a big responsibility to keep it going alone

I hope NOT - surely there can't be more than one person out there with the mind-numbing ability to cut and paste 'interesting' numerical references to Wychwood's opening date.

We won't think any less of you Mr.Blue if you just simply .......GIVE IT UP!!!! Go on, go on, go on!!!!

MrBlue (quote) I wish someone else would join the countdown though, it's a big responsibility to keep it going alone

I hope NOT - surely there can't be more than one person out there with the mind-numbing ability to cut and paste 'interesting' numerical references to Wychwood's opening date.

We won't think any less of you Mr.Blue if you just simply .......GIVE IT UP!!!! Go on, go on, go on!!!!

No Marooned, don't beat around the bush, just come out (!)

What is it Den? Do you fancy me eh? Want a bit of man love? I thought you were happy with yer woman or are you just a bit curious?

Now Den now Den, I'm not sure anymore if you're winding me up or not with your kerazey northern humour. You can't post a picture dierctly from your PC, it has to be hosted on the internet somewhere like Flikr in order to get a URL (an URL?).

Well I'm looking forward to it. Love the range of music that is on all weekend. Each year I've discovered a couple of bands that have been amazing, bands that I most likely would never have heard of were it not for Wychwood.

Let's just hope we get a bit of sunshine.

Now Den now Den, I'm not sure anymore if you're winding me up or not with your kerazey northern humour. You can't post a picture dierctly from your PC, it has to be hosted on the internet somewhere like Flikr in order to get a URL (an URL?).