CAMPING BUDDIES 2017

DisplayName

Hello! Traveling alone from Malaysia and it's my first time to Creamfields! Most of my friends are getting to Tomorrowland so I figure to go solo this year! Booked my ticket for 3 days and looking for a camp buddy to share the tent as I think that's the fun part of it !

Yeah, it wouldn't make any difference to rave in asia if i were to stay in hotel.Would be great if anyone is interested to share tent, I don't mind pre-pitched, crew dome or classic bell..whichever who is up for this :) 

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone I'm looking for camping buddies I've got a 3 day ticket. None off my friends are up for it and hate this music scene but it's my all time dream to go to Creamfields every year I miss it. If anyone is still looking for a buddy let me know xx

On 24/2/2017 at 8:31 PM, DisplayName said:

Hi!

anyone out there looking for people to camp with or have a group I could join? 

Booked my ticket for 4 days, got so excited because the line up is unreal and then everyone has decided to go to Leeds festival which just isn't for me!

not missing this year!

Hi!i'm from italy and i really want to go to creamfields but i am alone..so if there's anyone or a group i can enjoy i will be very happy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Originally from the US but have been studying in London for the past term. Will be traveling around Europe in the end of May until June and will then head to Glastonbury on a bus from London. I'm going to Glasto solo and would love if I could tag along and share a tent with someone/a group! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Belgian guy here going to the festival by myself for 3 days. Since there are so many people here going solo, I guess we should all meet up together. Let me know if you guys are interested and we can set something up.
Chances are big that I'm driving there from Belgium, I'm happy to pick people up along the way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2017 at 10:03 PM, Loving life said:

Hi there , I'm going with a group of  my brothers mates . I'm from Wales . I'm up for letting you tagging along 

Hey I'm coming from Wales, are you going for 3 days? Email me. I'm off on my own and need some camping buddies. Jenniecmorgan@gmail.com.