Other Festivals with Good Late Night Areas

BagpussSeesAllThings

Hi All! I'm still recovering from this years' festival as I'm sure a lot of you are, but I'm already on the hunt for another one to attend this year! I love listening to bands in the day/evening but the real fun begins at Glasto in the naughty areas, which as well as being massively fun, are also really intricately themed. Because of the weather and problems in SE corner I didn't get to go as much as I'd have liked to this year, so I just wondered if anyone could recommend any other nice festivals (e.g. not creamfields(!)) with fun late nights/ early mornings?

I've heard SGP is great but are there any others?

Thanks all! x

Are you thinking UK only or are you willing to travel further? I'm off to Sziget in Budapest in August and I'm not particularly bothered about many of the acts but it looks like there is a lot of other entertainment going on throughout the night