2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

Hi - Looking to BUY ANY CAMPERVAN ticket. Bought tickets in the resale and travelling with a baby and 2 children... dreading the walk to the tent field with all the equipment to carry.... : ) Always gone in a caravan before and been protected from the rain!! Not bothered which field as normally gone in East I think. Thanks in advance. :)

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So youre here because you need a Campervan (CV) ticket or would like to swap an East for West or visa versa i guess?

A really quick bit of background they sell out every year, there are always some left without, but in the last two years supply has always (eventually) outstripped demand and come the week or so before, there are sellers stuck with passes they cant shift (because vans break down, people back out etc). So whilst their are no guarantees my advice and hope is that you stick with the list, even if youre down the bottom, because the forums experience says that everyone gets sorted.

SELLERS: So, its not for me to say what people do with their spares, but if you want to offer it out at cost price + postage, then well get you a buyer. Direct Message me and / or the person at the top of the list with your details and sort out the sale between yourselves. PLEASE, do not post your details / sale in the thread. I can help with advice if your unsure how to do it safely, ESCROW is the ultimate safe option, but charges fees.

BUYERS: To be added to the list, reply to this thread, state whether youre after an East, a West or Either. And then separately Direct Message me (dont post in the open forum) your name, email address, location and mobile number (ill use these to match up and pass to the buyers). Please, please, be quick to respond when an offer comes your way otherwise sellers move off to others. But worth noting, nothing really happens (except the list getting longer) until Glastonbury send the tickets / passes out to everyone. ALSO, if you've got yourself sorted, please turn yourself into a HELPER and help find / source tickets for others on the list.

SWAPPERS: Again, reply to the list stating what youve GOT and what you NEED. But, i'd say be realistic, West is so much smaller than East that they are much harder to come by. Unless it's absolutely 100% essential you need to be in West, you (and others in the queue) would be better off sticking with your East.

HELPERS!: And there are loads of us out there (but the more eyes and ears we have, the better!) Well keep our eyes out on eBay, on Facebook and other forums / places and look to capture all the sellers over here.

Its worked well before, been fair for everyone and everyone got sorted, so if we all keep that spirit itll all be fine. :)

PRIVATE FIELDS: Seriously worth considering if you're the impatient type with some spare cash. Generally these cost £300 per van and 2 people (extra people, extra cash!)

- The Love Fields (east side): http://thelovefields.com/dev/thp.php?load=yurtco.thp&page=pitch.html

- Zoo Loos (west side): http://www.zooloos.co.uk/glastonbury-2015/

- The Pop Up Motel (west side) (These have put their prices up, £349 per van now): http://www.thepopupmotel.com/motorhome-caravan-pitch-package

- Ashcombe Farm (west side): http://www.ashcombefarmcaravanandcamping.co.uk/#!caravan-and-camping

PEOPLE SORTED TO DATE = 68

Those in need of an EAST

1 - Popeye9019

2 - Lucy301276

3 - Buffy2015

4 - Claireclisby (Need contact details)

5 - tebbo

6 - LBK

7 - Munchkin70

8 - jibbajungs

9 - Bronagh21

10 - jesselitom10

alphamaing

simonesw

neil298

Sargeooo

Ryan1151

nattynoo

kirstyt

Bosys

CJ1664

Poelsy

Above will be added to once they start to be sorted.

0 - manateemike - SKIP (Doesnt have entrance tickets)

0 - DaniMace - SKIP (No contact details / hasnt been on forum)

0 - SonyaCambell - SKIP (No contact details / hasnt been on forum)

0 - BeerBellyBaz - SKIP (No response to pass offer)

0 - NickA - SKIP (No contact details / hasnt been on forum)

0 - 22hayley22 - SKIP (No contact details / hasnt been on forum)

0 - carlscottdavies - SKIP (No contact details / hasnt been on forum)

Those in need of a WEST (which are hard to come by!)...

1 - sharron6 (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)

2 - sammyjakes (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)

3 - SLN (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL) x 3

4 - The Aged Raver (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL) (Need Contact Details)

5 - Ferby7 (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)

6 - Jo Holt (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)

7 - HannahandGary (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL) x 3

8 - craigieboy99 (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)

9 - Diamond1304 (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)

10 - Khurrell (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)

Above will be added to once they start to be sorted.

Dear BoneDaddy

This is music to my ears!!! I would like to be included for one campervan ticket, either location is fine we're not fussy.

We had purchased our tickets as soon as the system allowed us but all campervan tickets were sold out?!! Plus we have fully paid up for our campervan so we're really hoping we are lucky enough to get one!!! All fingers crossed.

I will PM as instructed, thanks for being so awesome and helping people out here!

Sara x