And now for something completely different

happyness22

So when is the line up announced? Only joking :sarcastic:

A couple of years ago cant remember the year but Chemical Bros and Coldplay played. A group of us booked into a 3 course meal with a "company" the pale blue door based in area 51. We were given drinks in glasses and a three course meal with real plates and cutlery and a cabaret show mixed in. It was a really cool experience.

I am looking to do something completely different again so any suggestions?

Or just share your own stories that is a break from the norm (as normal as Glasto gets anyway).

We had a meal served by transvestites somewhere down there, later accompanied by a simulated sex show with a large inflatable penis. That was quite unusual.

I stumbled upon a cabaret show over in the Common Ground at the entrance back into Circus / Theatre I think it was, end on play on Sunday 2009/10 (not sure), where there was a very similar sex related performance taking place, however the artificial penis bit was not simulated...... There were gasps from the audience, though mostly from the women members I remember.