EXIT FESTIVAL 2012 SERBIA

Guest coooolpete

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's right opposite the Agora Stage, so if you try and find that on the map then you'll be fine. And we normally do a bit of a get together there on the Friday night and get the beers in for our customers, cos we're just nice like that. More details nearer the time...

Derm B)

No, he will not be headliner. As I seen he will be perform at saturday (the main day) so he will definitely not be a headliner. Almost every year the biggest name of festival perform as saturday headliner.

Hi guys, i bought 3 tickets with camping in december and found out last month that my girlfriends pregnant, so obviously i cant go to exit.

If anybody is interested then im willing to sell all 3 for £240, its less than what i paid for them but i would rather get some money back for them than loose them.

I emailed the guys at exit and they said they would change the name on the eticket once ive found a buyer.

email me if anybody is interested, blaine_h2@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by CanbyBlaine

I'm going to Exit for the first time this year. I'm heading to Budapest on the 7th, then getting train from Buda to Serbia on the Tuesday. Does anyone know how busy the train will be on the 10th July? (dont fancy standing for 9 hours)

I'm going on my own, so if anybody is doing the same and fancies hooking up for the journey, come say hello :)

Also got a hotel room for 6 nights as dont fancy camping in that heat.

Cant wait :) I love going abroard for festies.

Hi guys, i bought 3 tickets with camping in december and found out last month that my girlfriends pregnant, so obviously i cant go to exit.

If anybody is interested then im willing to sell all 3 for £240, its less than what i paid for them but i would rather get some money back for them than loose them.

I emailed the guys at exit and they said they would change the name on the eticket once ive found a buyer.

email me if anybody is interested, blaine_h2@hotmail.co.uk