EXIT FESTIVAL 2012 SERBIA

Guest coooolpete

Yeah as i said a while ago we are on the same flight out as you! Would be good to put a face to your name :) I saw that eu fest transfer, do you know if it goes from the airport or from the centre of budapest? Just coz the airport looks like it is a bit of a distance from the city.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

I am a student from Novi Sad (Serbia) and I have one room in my apartment for rent during the EXIT fest, because my roommate has left.

The apartmen is on the best position for people who comes to EXIT fest.

Take a look...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/kartav.jpg/

I do not want to take you a lot of money for an apartment as others do, but just as much as I need to pay my monthly expenses which is about 160 euros

(130 pound). :)

The room has one bed for two persons and a mattress for a third ( if you need a fourth mattress than I can get another). The apartment has air conditioning, refrigerator, bathroom...

Also, if someone wants to come a day or two earlier, or go a day or two later, do not need to pay more for that. For more information, write to me at losicns@gmail.com

P.S. I have a very goo home made rakija for free en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakia and sorry for my bad english ;)

hey, we'll probably be up for the eufest meeting. staying at the Hotel Vojvodina for 5 nights. this will be our first exit and our honeymoon, so if anybody has any good tips/tricks, feel free to suggest.

sounds like we'll be buying camping passes too, i like the sound of being able to spend the day drinking by the beach then heading to the festival later (bit like benicassim).

does anybody know what time music tends to start and finish?

if you could offer 3 must dos and 3 must donts what would they be?

cheers!

Hi guys,

I am renting one house with big garden just on the other side of city beach.

20 minutes of walk to fortress and just 5 minutes of walk, over a bridge, to city beach where some days party will be organized.

Now little bit about place:

-House is pretty new and well organized with really big garden and small private beach on Danube river. It`s two floor house.

-There is three bed rooms, two with double bed and one with two single beds. In the living room there is big couch that can easily can be transformed into place for two more people to sleep.

-We have two bathrooms with showers, and one more toilet.

-Kitchen and dining room are in the middle floor and they are very comfortable.

Some pictures of the place you can see here http://www.flickr.com/photos/vrba85/sets/72157630286254946/

Price is £20 for night per person + one night before or after for free if you need it. House can take up to 10ppl,with two extra beds added if there is need.

Don`t hesitate to ask anything if you are interested.

My e-mail vrba85@gmail.com

All the best and have fun anyways.

Edited by vrba85

Hi all,

brother and I decided to rent our apartment for the time of Exit festval. Its big, suitable for up to 7 persons , located in downtown and 10 minutes walking time from gates of festival. Its our apartment where we are living so its fully equipped. Till now i have been renting it for TV and Radio crews but this year no one of those arent coming. So if someone is interested u can send me an email on shubri@gmail.com or find me on twitter @shubrii . We are open for different kind of deals as long they are fully fulfilled.

Best ,

Ivan

Not long to go!

There's a group of 9 of us travelling from Scotland to Exit next week.

I was wondering if anyone who has been before knows the rough prices of drinks inside the festival? It looks as if Serbia is very cheap, but what's it like inside the festival site?

Not long to go!

There's a group of 9 of us travelling from Scotland to Exit next week.

I was wondering if anyone who has been before knows the rough prices of drinks inside the festival? It looks as if Serbia is very cheap, but what's it like inside the festival site?

Edited by Felikz