"Official" Pre Glastonbury Party/Meet at Africa Oye festival

Guest scouseLee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS: The flag will be coming but I don't have a flag poll, some Scousers (letting the side down.... boo) broke it last year! So if anyone has garden cane/a flag poll/ a fishing rod etc then bring that for it haha. I'll bring gaffa tape just in case....

PS: The flag will be coming but I don't have a flag poll, some Scousers (letting the side down.... boo) broke it last year! So if anyone has garden cane/a flag poll/ a fishing rod etc then bring that for it haha. I'll bring gaffa tape just in case....

Sorry I couldn't come meet you guys - I didn't realise there was a thread.

What an awesome little festie though ^_^ And the addition of the beer tent was great... 2 for 1 on drinks after 9 ^_^ Playing my frog in the chai chapel jam for hours was definitely the highlight, haha!

Just a shame it had to end when it did. Maybe one day it'll be a whole weekend thing.

(Ooh and it really got me excited for glasto!! 3 days!!)

Edited by Zanna

A good time had by all I think. Nice to meet Lee again, as well as Glastoman (John) and lofichick (Sarah) and her friend Nadine. Once again Lee's cake got the better of me and I had to make a fairly early exit to lie down with some Mr Scruff. If he offers you a whole take half, if he offers you a half take quarter :)

Quality day with lots of Chai :D

Feck, glad yous had a good time chaps, bottled it in the end as everyone whos coming to Glastonbury with us was busy, had nobody to go down with :D

Will see you all at the eFestivals meet or something I'm sure, good to hear the cake went down well :) Sounded like it was great, lovely in sefton.

A good time had by all I think. Nice to meet Lee again, as well as Glastoman (John) and lofichick (Sarah) and her friend Nadine. Once again Lee's cake got the better of me and I had to make a fairly early exit to lie down with some Mr Scruff. If he offers you a whole take half, if he offers you a half take quarter :(

Quality day with lots of Chai :)

John, Ian, Sar & Nadine!!!

Hope I didnt offend you with the cake :D

Another nice warm up, this time with increased numbers :D

The cake was good, Desmond McGregor was better, Kanda Bongo Man even better again, might cyas @ the footy or cider bus Wednesday.