Festival Paredes de Coura 2010

Guest diogo

The Specials was the first name confirmed for this great festival in the north of Portugal.

This is one of the historic festivals of Portugal, every year have great line ups. For example: In 2009 Nine Inch Nails, Franz Ferdinand, Supergrass, The Hives, Patrick Wolf, Jarvis Cocker; 2008 Sex Pistols, Thievery Corporation, Primal Scream, Mars Volta, Editors, dEUS; 2007 Sonic Youth, Babyshambles, CSS, Dinosaur Jr., New York Dolls, Gogol Bordello, and other editions: Morissey, Pixies, Foo Fighters, QOTSA, Arcade Fire, Bloc Party, Motorhead, BRMC, etc..

The festival will be at 28-31 July in Paredes de Coura, a very beautiful place in the north of Portugal, near Spain. The Festival have camping with good conditions and a very good ambient every year.

You have here a link for the official website of this festival, where you can view informations and photos.

http://www.paredesdecoura.com/en/index.php

festival_paredes_de_coura.jpg

28th July (Camping Reception)

-Isidro LX

-Los Campesinos!

-Memory Tapes

-Best Coast

-Cosmo Jarvis

29th July

Main Stage

-The Cult

-Caribou

-Enter Shikari

-Gallows

-Eli "Paperboy" Reed

-Vivian Girls

After Hours

-We Have Band

-Dj Coco

Ibero Sounds

-Lost Park

-Nouvelle Cuisine

30th July

Main Stage

-Klaxons

-White Lies

-Peter Hook performing "Unknown Pleasures"

-Plan B

-The Courteeners

-Tallest Man on Earth

After Hours

-Mega Bass

-Plus Ultra

Ibero Sounds

-Madame Godard

-Boat Beam

31th July

Main Stage

-Prodigy

-The Specials

-Mão Morta

-The Dandy Warhols

-Jamie T

-Dias de Raiva

After Hours

-Os Yeah

-Dum Dum Girls

Ibero Sounds

-Triangulo de Amor Bizarro

-Samuel Úria

Edited by diogo

Oh !!!!! We were asking about this festival last year because we'd heard things about it but didn't know much about it (apart from the fact that we love Northern Portugal!) - and Nobody replied!!!

Last year I didn't know efestivals.com.uk.

This is a great festival. I strongly recommend it. I went there since 2007 and I can say that is a fantastic festival. There are only 2 stages normally but the line up have always good names. In 2005 it was considered one of the best 5 festivals in Europe. You have free camping with the 4day pass (normally 70euros). The landscape is very beautiful, it's great for people who love nature.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, i am selling a 4 day ticket for this festival for 60 euros, they cost 70 now.

I bought it in may when it was still possible to buy them at that price, but something came up and i can't go )=

I'm pretty sad to miss this, it's one off the best festivals in portugal and it happens in a beautiful spot...

anyone interest contact me please to this email Income2gdi@gmail.com

you'll need to send me a digitalized fotocopie off your I.D so that i can send it to the festival organization,along with a declaration, because the ticket is needs to be lifted at the festival door.