REFUNDS ANYONE?

Guest caffreyscream

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a great line-up - if you don't like the line-up you don't like music (Other than what Radio One tells you is good!!)

I can't even begin to start to tell you what I'm excited about - everything now I think.

It's DEFINATELY NOT a line-up to camp by the Pyramid and drink until the anthems come on. It's a line-up to get out to all the different areas.

If you don't have VERY stout walking shoes and plenty of Kendal Mint cake then you may struggle

Something going on that I want to see all the time covering EVERY stage - now THAT is good scheduling.

This is sooooooo boring. I'm not being rude, i know everyone's got their point of view and the line up's never going to please everyone and maybe it isn't as good as previous years but does it really matter that much? Glastonbury is amazing! I'm all for debate but all this bitching about the line up sort of takes the edge off. I've only just joined the board and i'd say the majority of the posts are negative or people sniping at eacother for some reason ........the thing i love the most about the festival is how lovely and friendly everyone is once you're in there, how come that's not evident on here? where's the glasto spirit??? :O

This is sooooooo boring. I'm not being rude, i know everyone's got their point of view and the line up's never going to please everyone and maybe it isn't as good as previous years but does it really matter that much? Glastonbury is amazing! I'm all for debate but all this bitching about the line up sort of takes the edge off. I've only just joined the board and i'd say the majority of the posts are negative or people sniping at eacother for some reason ........the thing i love the most about the festival is how lovely and friendly everyone is once you're in there, how come that's not evident on here? where's the glasto spirit??? :O

That is a great line-up - if you don't like the line-up you don't like music (Other than what Radio One tells you is good!!)

I can't even begin to start to tell you what I'm excited about - everything now I think.

It's DEFINATELY NOT a line-up to camp by the Pyramid and drink until the anthems come on. It's a line-up to get out to all the different areas.

If you don't have VERY stout walking shoes and plenty of Kendal Mint cake then you may struggle

Something going on that I want to see all the time covering EVERY stage - now THAT is good scheduling.

Yawn, look at the line-up a bit more, can you see a time at all that there isn't somebody playing that you'd like to see? I know there isn't for me, and I know I'm going to miss shed loads by being in other areas anyway, perhaps catching a bit of stand-up, but of circus, and who knows what else.

If you take just the headiners on the Pyramid, then it does look a bit weak up against the headliners at other fests this year, but when you take into account the general spread of talent of all the performers, that is one seriously good line-up.

I'd never heard of TIny Dancers and saw them in John Peel by chance, turned into one of our highlights last year.

I've got many conflicts already, and that's before knowing what else is on...AHHHHHH

Yawn, look at the line-up a bit more, can you see a time at all that there isn't somebody playing that you'd like to see? I know there isn't for me, and I know I'm going to miss shed loads by being in other areas anyway, perhaps catching a bit of stand-up, but of circus, and who knows what else.

If you take just the headiners on the Pyramid, then it does look a bit weak up against the headliners at other fests this year, but when you take into account the general spread of talent of all the performers, that is one seriously good line-up.

I'd never heard of TIny Dancers and saw them in John Peel by chance, turned into one of our highlights last year.

I've got many conflicts already, and that's before knowing what else is on...AHHHHHH

Why would anyone ask for a refund with this line up??? I think that if you want a refund you should get one cause no one at this festival would want you there moaning anyway!!! :O

I went to Glastonbury for the first time last year and it was amazing the line up was good but that was by no means the reason I had such a great time, I met some of the best,happy, nice, freindly wonderful people that i have ever met and proberly ever will meent (Untill this year when i plan to do alot more people meeting) :(

Why would anyone ask for a refund with this line up??? I think that if you want a refund you should get one cause no one at this festival would want you there moaning anyway!!! :O

I went to Glastonbury for the first time last year and it was amazing the line up was good but that was by no means the reason I had such a great time, I met some of the best,happy, nice, freindly wonderful people that i have ever met and proberly ever will meent (Untill this year when i plan to do alot more people meeting) :(

if you want a refund get one. its your choice. nothing has changed for me. i wanted a ticket this time last year ive got a ticket now. whatever people think of the line up etc i just dont care. i'm going back to glastonbury and its gonna be quality.

I think its quite interesting the line-up debate. The problem i see, is that its not really going to appeal to people who havent been before. I bought a ticket within an hour of them coming out, and have no intentions of getting a refund. This will be my first Glasto and therefore don't really understand it all, which is probably why i'm a little disappointed with the lineup. Anyway im sure i'll have a great time and meet lost of new people :O

Edited by Alty Mike