Blue Hawaiian Cocktail Recipe

Ingredients

1 oz Light rum

2 oz Pineapple juice

1 oz Blue Curacao

1 oz Cream of coconut

1 slice Pineapple

1 Cherry

Blend light rum, blue curacao, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut with one cup ice in an electric blender at high speed.

Pour contents into a highball glass.

Decorate with the slice of pineapple and a cherry.

bluehawaiian.jpg

Listen very carefully, I shall say zis only once..........

:)

I av been watching zis sing on television and eet says zat ee as been captured by ees boss and ee iz olding im to ransom i sink eet was zee 10 oclock news but I av been so busy I forgot to tell you

Disclaimer : I'm not really called Michelle and I don't work for the Resistance, if I told you who I really was and what I did I'd have to kill you (or it would bore you to tears)

You decide!

Reminds me....this year I'm going to be missing Big Brother....Glasto better be worth it

(I was being ironic by the way)

;)

:) We got a pool with under floor solar heating and nobody thought to hide a growroom under it? Y'know those hellychppers that fly around with their clever thermal cameras would never of found it!

Oh, hey what_am_i_doing. what_are_you_doing?

Hey Honeydew. Thanks for the tangy, lily and pear plants. I'm sending some more your way.

Hullo Darren. Didn't get a chance to talk to the big man upstairs and he left shortly after I turned up. All he said to me was to clean up the place "like i normally do" so i sat on my arse reading magazines and playing on my drum machine like i normally do ;)

Hey Honeydew. Thanks for the tangy, lily and pear plants. I'm sending some more your way.

Hullo Darren. Didn't get a chance to talk to the big man upstairs and he left shortly after I turned up. All he said to me was to clean up the place "like i normally do" so i sat on my arse reading magazines and playing on my drum machine like i normally do :)