• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darrenbha

• HorseboX

• honeydew

• Addicted_Adele

*wishes he had some f**king smoke. ain't had for weeks...*

i understand your scenario tho, after booking my ticket today, and with Download in a few weeks, i wish i could just somehow hibernate till DL, have a f**king blast, hibernate till Glasto, then have another f**king blast... the days are annoying me. also have the pissing problem that in order to do two festivals in a month, for finacnial reasons i can't go out as much as i usually like. so the days seem even longer!

yeah, he's not in a position where he wants me ringing him every day! still, hopefully some green will come soon through tho...

with 2 fests in one month it HAS to! gonna enquire over the weekend, if no joy then i'm gonna go hell for leather on finding another source...

edit: and no, i don't put salt on everything. its the name of a f**king BRILLIANT Sole tune that i was very into many years ago at my time of joining! check out Sole, he RULES.

Edited by Salt_On_Everything

my sleeping pattern, eating pattern and generalised pattern of life is completely fubaared. i think it's been like that since i was a kid and i couldn't sleep cos i was scared of the dark so i stayed up all night instead. my ex when i was with her tried getting me into a pattern but it never worked for long, and since i left her it's gone all pete tong (the patterns i mean, everything else is pretty sweet)

Salt on everything if it's any consolation i've been cutting down on my weed intake majorally over this past 6 months or so and now i'm getting terrible nightmares everytime i sleep not stoned. its quite funny tho cos i went for about 6 years without dreaming anything at all and now i've cut down all i see during sleep is wierd surreal shit.