campervan pass

Guest cariad

I'd be suprised if you can't simply phone up the ticket office OR Wychwood HQ - with your current ticket references - and order a Campervan Pass NOW.

Shouldn't think space will be a problem - I think they're making changes for the better in that area.

Even though we encountered the usual 'grass gestappo' last year, we ended up in a fairly good spot (would've changed the 'brummie family from hell' though!!!!!!)

Campervan area is all on the flat - no HILL of DEATH, like Glastonbury! Didn't find a slop out tank for 'doo-doos' though - so, had to resort to the Caravan Club 'no-no' of emptying into the toilets.

Perhaps HQ could advise on this rather 'delicate' matter, if they're watching.......

Keep us informed

Edited by Wychwood Office

...TOLD YOU - they watch, they listen - scary eh!!

HQ, was the 'elsan point' there last year - if so, how come me and me nose missed it?

Is there an on-line map for this year available yet .... and have you managed to book

BANCO DE GAIA yet???

Questions, questions....