Benicassim

Guest live_forever87

Jajajajaj...yea, i think that´s the general theme dude!!

I always love getting to Beni...set up ya hammock/tent and just head straight to the bar to talk bollocks with complete strangers!! By monday night iś just a complete f**king blur for a week....

Damn, damn, damn...why did they put Summercase and Beni on the same f**king weekend....???

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know, looking at that video on facebook i took last year of us all in the bar on bonet, and you with ron and the watermelon cocktail, amazing! kinda wish we could just go to bonet and have a party on the monday night before going to summercase at the weekend!

not sure if anyone else can see it if they aren't friends with me on facebook but it's here : http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3838860131

Edited by TSM1973

Dude...i seriously considered it. Going to Benicassim on the Monday, going back to Madrid Friday morning doing Summercase for the weekend then heading back to Benicassim/Valencia. I mean, it´s possible.......

4 days of carnage on Bonet, then Summercase, then another day in Beni...then a week on the beach in Valencia :blink:

Oh...and i rekkon we´ll get on Bonet Sunday night...no problem!! By that point they don´t care...we can have a chat with security..they won´t care!!

i'd love to do that but i've got my flight booked to Madrid on the friday before summercase now though! yeah i thought it was worth us having a go at getting on bonet sunday night, i'll leave all the talking to security to you though! Are we gona go there to try sleep or carry on drinking though? i'm hoping to travel light so probs won't bring anythin 4 sleeping, although if Jack takes that massive tent again them maybe we can just crash in that!

i'd love to do that but i've got my flight booked to Madrid on the friday before summercase now though! yeah i thought it was worth us having a go at getting on bonet sunday night, i'll leave all the talking to security to you though! Are we gona go there to try sleep or carry on drinking though? i'm hoping to travel light so probs won't bring anythin 4 sleeping, although if Jack takes that massive tent again them maybe we can just crash in that!