EXIT 08

Guest EXIT festival

Sham 69 Really?.. Buggar so thats 2 ageing punk bands this year then....!

All a bit quiet on this board.. cummon guys... Tell us what last few dance acts and rockers you're hoping will get billed? Umm Tell us how you plan to get there... Tell me whether you've been before... Tell me your stories..... Tell me about your mum - is she hot?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea Novi Sad is the 2nd biggest city in Serbia so there's a fair few supermarkets knocking about. To me that was the greatest thing about exit; its location. The campsite is pretty much in the city so you can walk like 10 or 15 minutes back to civilisation... was a relief to be able to escape from the madness of exit :lol:. had a regular bar where we went every day for a coffee or an ice cold jelen pils, bought fresh fruit everyday, went out for lunch or dinner...mmmmm

First time in Exit / Serbia myself this year, can't wait! 3 of us heading over, renting a small apartment as well.

As for the line up I think it's good that it's not your typical run of the mill line up that you would get at Glastonbury, Oxegen etc. As someone said before not sure about sex pistols and sham 69 though, although i'm sure a lot of people are into them. Hives and 2 many Dj's are the standout acts so far for me. Looking at last year's line up shouldn't there still be a lot more acts to be confirmed??

Anyone know the rough start/finish times of the festival each day, someone told me the last dj act finishes around 6 in the morning then there is sometimes music and a continuation of the party down by the river danube??

I think Kasabian could be announced as well, they are only doing 1 UK festival this year and that's creamfields so they could be a surprise inclusion, hopefully.

Yo thats a shame about your mum.....

Yeah a little gutted that there are only a couple more spaces on the main stage.. NERD is blatantly gonna be one of them, they are cool so fingers crossed. I'm tellin all y'all tho that Gogol Bordello will be awesome! Saw them at glast in the rain last year and it was one of my highlights...

Would like to see a decent breaks dj or DnB dj for the dance stage.....

Cant fookin wait!!

hey fellow ravers. . .bit quiet these past few days?! was hoping for a main stage act announcement

anyway quick questions about Serbian currency

Is the Euro accepted in Serbia or is it the Dinar all the time?

If the Euro is accepted in most places would it be better to use Euros than Dinars? the Euro is pretty strong just now against the pound so i dunno. . .

anyway any opinions on the matter will be appreciated xx

Announcements regarding acts still seems pretty slow at the minute, wonder if there is a reason for this related to ticket sales etc.? Still haven't got my festival ticket yet but have booked everyting else I better get the skates on in case it does sell out!

Good question about the currency not 100% sure myself but we have to pay for the rest of our accomodation in Euro's when we get there.

So how is everyone on this forum heading to the festival, large/small groups? It seems there will be wide ranging groups of people from all parts of the world seemingly which is pretty cool or is the majority made up of locals and people from the UK?

First time at exit as you all can probably tell!!

yeah we have paid for the down payment in euros and have been asked to pay the rest in euros. but apart from that not sure whether its the main currency used. I am hoping it is euros as it means only exchanging one type of currency not two.

The group I am heading over in is small, only me + 3 friends. its our end-of-school trip away, before hitting 1st year uni later this year. hoping some more acts are announced soon. . .its been really slow recently ;)

Announcements regarding acts still seems pretty slow at the minute, wonder if there is a reason for this related to ticket sales etc.? Still haven't got my festival ticket yet but have booked everyting else I better get the skates on in case it does sell out!

Good question about the currency not 100% sure myself but we have to pay for the rest of our accomodation in Euro's when we get there.

So how is everyone on this forum heading to the festival, large/small groups? It seems there will be wide ranging groups of people from all parts of the world seemingly which is pretty cool or is the majority made up of locals and people from the UK?

First time at exit as you all can probably tell!!

You can pay for things in either the local currency or euros, they actually like euros, a lot, i exchanged 200 euros for local currency at my hotel last year and they treated me like i was a celeb or something, which i'm not..

There's a hell of a lot of Brits there, the number seems to increase every year.

Re line up, for exit theres quite a lot already confirmed considering its only april..

Bring as many euro as you can., There are exchange offices everywhere in Serbia. This is because they save their money in euro not dinar because the currency is more stable. The exchange rate at the atms are crazy. If your traveling from Budapest stop at the border they don't charge any fee there!