girls what do I need to take and wear?

Guest beamo

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, that is a great post as that's the one last thing that I need to get tomorrow. Well, tonight I need to check how many/what type I need and tomorrow I'll get some. So thanks.

Want to get excited about Glasto but got a scary interview tomorrow afternoon to get through first. That just sucks :blink:

the battery post is BRILLIANT

Stupid me didn't take spares to reading last year and my torch ran out on the second night. oops

I'll go to boots wednesday. I LOVE festival hair. Mine is naturally wavy so i straighten it before i go then it gradually builds up its waves. :huh:

Standing at the front for a few bands is good too, if it gets too hot security will poor water on you or spray you with the hose, refreshing and washing some crap out your hair.

I'm only taking wellies this year even though its going to be HOT. Can't fit any other shoes on, I have a VERY swollen foot :blink:

Yep! Me! I haven't even tried to get all my stuff in it yet, I was hoping to travel light but the mountain of things i climbed over to get to the computer has other ideas!! When the rucksack is full it is enooooorrrrmous and sticks up about 1 foot above my head :S

Can't believe I am sat here at work, having been denied hols for today and Monday, and have done nothing all day cos the systems are down! If it happens again on Monday I am walking out, WALKING OUT i tell thee! My rucksack needs filling up and I should be at home doing it now, sulk sulk sulk.

Never mind, GLASTO TOMORROW!!

have fun everyone xxx

Can't believe I am sat here at work, having been denied hols for today and Monday, and have done nothing all day cos the systems are down! If it happens again on Monday I am walking out, WALKING OUT i tell thee! My rucksack needs filling up and I should be at home doing it now, sulk sulk sulk.

Never mind, GLASTO TOMORROW!!

have fun everyone xxx

You and me both! Apparently we're far too busy for me to have all the holiday I've asked for - so I have a half day on Friday and a half day on Monday. I was supposed to be there and pitched by now. And what am I doing at work? Well... Printing out copies of old files for an archive folder. Essential. Really. :)

Should've handed in my notice when I was going to. (Course then I wouldn't have a job to come back to, but worse things happen!)

• 4 months later...

Theres something called a kodo (i think!) recheargable 1 thats meant to be really good but there about £60. You charge it off the mains at home and then it has one full hour of charge on it. So if you can straighten your hair in about 10 mins they would probably last the whole festie. Bit expensive tho! and im sure ghd do one aswell but its £145

Edit: Mine are the braun one's too, not babyliss :P

Edited by xxtinkerbellxx

Theres something called a kodo (i think!) recheargable 1 thats meant to be really good but there about £60. You charge it off the mains at home and then it has one full hour of charge on it. So if you can straighten your hair in about 10 mins they would probably last the whole festie. Bit expensive tho! and im sure ghd do one aswell but its £145

Edit: Mine are the braun one's too, not babyliss :D

Theres something called a kodo (i think!) recheargable 1 thats meant to be really good but there about £60. You charge it off the mains at home and then it has one full hour of charge on it. So if you can straighten your hair in about 10 mins they would probably last the whole festie.