Where's our weather thread?

Guest leland

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In most of the weathersites I am detecting a trend.

The stable period of weather predicted from Monday 25th, appears to be shifting closer to us. On the assumption that this trend will continue I am upgrading my prediction to 2000 style weather.

1998 1997 2005 2004 2002 2000 1999 1995

Sure

1998 - very bad year. Mud (and very water mud at that) around most of the site. When the sun DID come out on Sunday I got burned behind the ears from the reflections from the water

1997 - Still muddy and flodded - but did get firmer / stickier - welly swallowing towards the end.

2005 - any explanation needed ?

2004 - no where near as bad as previous years - although intermittent spells of mud / backed earth and sunshine

2002 - Overcast - get jumpers on - sun out (occassionally) get jumpers on again. Not much in the way of a notable shower

1999 - started scorchio however, got a little cooler and more comfotable as the weekend progressed. Recall on shower being greeted by cheers and applause

1995 - Wall to wall Scorchio

Maybe someone will disagree with the above (or somebodies) but thats how I've arranged the scale

I do hope nobody at the festival tries to preach to me about global warning while it's pissing it down with rain.

I'm only a West Midlands Massive transient... Can I get a temporary membership?

I can walk to Stourbridge from 'ere! :blink:

Today's weather is nice.

Bit soft underfoot, but the temperature and humidity is more than ok, the proportion of direct sunlight is perfect, and so far, no rain.

All despite the forecast.

Gimme gimme gimme... :(

no please stop it...my sides are splitting wide open with mirth.... :blink:

seriously though....its just rained here like you wouldnt believe...bit of thunder...and torrential BIG 2005-stylee rain for a good half hour..easing a bit now but still coming down...looks from the webcam that the sites had a good pasting today too...hopefully they will have the sense to keep the vehicle movements to the roads as far as poss.