Exit 2007

Guest mattmoran

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there :P

I booked my flights for EXIT today :lol: However, imagine my horror, when I then went to book festival tickets I got the following message:

"UK tickets have now sold out!" :P

I've signed up my email address to be notified if more tickets go on sale though I've no idea what the likelihood of that happening is!

According to the FAQ:

"Until the middle of May you can book four-day tickets for EXIT07 exclusively on the net www.exitfest.org . After that day, you will be able to buy four-day tickets at authorised points of sale. One-day tickets will be available from June 15 at regular points of sale. This year, just as it was the case last year, there will be no two-day tickets."

I'm assuming authorised points of sale will be in Belgrade, Novi Sad etc. Will I be able to buy tickets when I get to Belgrade on the 10th or is there a danger that the festival will sell out before I get there?

Any advice will be much appreciated.

I booked my flights for EXIT today :lol: However, imagine my horror, when I then went to book festival tickets I got the following message:

I've signed up my email address to be notified if more tickets go on sale though I've no idea what the likelihood of that happening is!

According to the FAQ:

"Until the middle of May you can book four-day tickets for EXIT07 exclusively on the net www.exitfest.org . After that day, you will be able to buy four-day tickets at authorised points of sale. One-day tickets will be available from June 15 at regular points of sale. This year, just as it was the case last year, there will be no two-day tickets."

I'm assuming authorised points of sale will be in Belgrade, Novi Sad etc. Will I be able to buy tickets when I get to Belgrade on the 10th or is there a danger that the festival will sell out before I get there?

snoop confirmed on exit website Get in!!

But yeah, Prodigy would be the ultimate.

Will update profile with photo sometime before July, and Happy Novi Sad makes a lot of sense, in the little coffee shop bit like Ian said. Lets just make sure meet time doesn't clash with anyone too good!

Derm

Count me in :P The least crowded place near dance arena is where DJ Superstar stage was placed last year (at the steps before the hill to dance arena), so it might be cool to meet even there, though no bars around, it's the least noisy place that everyone can (and will) hit, IMHO :lol:

by the way, zextra A.T. gmail D.O.T. com is my email

Mines is StuFoster2002@hotmail.com

I'm never on MSN though so if any contact is made, it will have to be through email.

The chances I actually make a meet-up is not 100% either because the chances are that I will be partying at the time :P

I booked my flights for EXIT today :) However, imagine my horror, when I then went to book festival tickets I got the following message:

According to the FAQ:

Does anybody know if firstly you can sell your tickets?

Or Secondly whether anyone knows of any cheap way of flying somewhere near to serbia but cheap and getting the train there?

Thanks

I looked into this mate, a cheaper option may be by flying to Balaton in Hungary with Ryan Air which (when i last looked 2 months ago) worked out at £50 return from london airports.

In the end, I opted to fly direct to Belgrade for about £158 with Swiss air, but to be honest that's because I can't be bothered with all the hassle of getting trains/coaches to serbia. The train to Novi sad is long enough enough as it is!!!

Definitely up for a forum meet up especially since tickets are sold out, which means my mate may not be able get one and Ill be on my own whilst she sits in the hotel! Email is trickiedickie23@yahoo.co.uk. But if anyone hears of any tickets going on sale anywhere, please post!