Svengalifest

Guest Ringo_Spar

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is certainly taking a dramatic turn for the worse. Looks like things are warming up in Windsor!...thanks for the post update.

I reckon anybody who's the slightest bit interest will soon figure it out http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=svengalifest+forum

welcome Curious Folk of Windsor !

the newspaper office is just around the corner, and I need speak to them about our upcoming Selecter gig, so I could put it to them ... though it's quite reasonable coverage, considering they were the media sponsor ... "Mr Iorio has been unavailable for comment."

Is this bloke's shop still there in windsor/...people have spoken about a shop several times...or has this festival cheat upped sticks...stock, shop and two smoking tyres?

Big white elephant has packed his trunk & said goodbye to all you guys seeking refunds!!! News on the grapevine is that he's fled...!

cheers Rock on..the only reason I asked is because member 10 said that he had done a runner...I thought maybe he had fled his shop?...nasty looking fellow by the way!..positively impish!..any other news re; Svengalifest..ie on the grapevine?

I'm pretty certain its still there...

Svengali

27a, Peascod St, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1DU

Tel: 01753 831888

Above the betting shop, very close to HMV.

and...to help you further this is what he looks like...

Marco Iorio...in the flesh

Good luck

Hi..rock on where is he doing his promoting this time?..it migt be a good idea to warn bands as well as venue owners...I will do it with pleasure...

well, funny you should say that - word on the 'fest front has gone quiet...BUT...he is starting up his interesting band nights again so he is staying in windsor, even though he's not chasing the music.

watch this space I guess.

our chances of meeting ever are slim but I will commit the name to memory as the world they say is never big enough..thanks for the info.

the scotch bar in windsor I think on thursday nights. i think its called itchy feet but don't hold me to that.

gets out of not paying bands, pomises the earth but never delivers...the usual!

bascially as someone else has said on here anything with marco iorio on it avoid. - good advice

hey , hello, re svengali capers!!

I went shopping in windsor and his record shop is all empty like a ghost town, torn down posters and a1/2 open door like he had just done a runner, wow! this festival f**k up really hit him hard didnt it? now hes living in secret somewhere in the royal borough! under a hedge!!! clutching all his precious beatles albums that no one ever wanted from his over priced poxy shop.

deary me , maybe he should have gone into something a bit more ordinary, not festivals or anything to do with music , maybe sandwich making or cutting OAP's hair.

Notice on shop. Locked and closed.

"Svengali is closed until the 29th September. I will be back and ready to once again bring Rock + Roll to the High Street. If there is anyone that is still owed ticket money please e mail Svengalimusic@hotmail.com and I will fix it. Still looking for Bands so please mail if you need a gig. Death to Dance long Live Rock + Roll. Svengali Loves You. Regards Svengali."