p.e.p pill & legal highs

Guest Ilovesweets

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took some shady purple capsules last night and they almost turned me insane, I can deal with a lot of drug induced states normally but this was horrible. Don't do them, ever, I know I won't be touching them ever again even with a twenty foot barge pole. Horrible, horrible things.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

People need to keep an open mind as far as I'm concerned. Just because there never used to be anything available which would even come close to a similar sort of feeling that's not always going to be the case. New products are constantly being tested, released and then probably just when everyone gets into them banned.

My mates have all shown the same initial cynicsim but push came to shove and they happily took them off me. Results and comedown have been varied. I'm not saying I'll never do the real thing again. No far from it, but I will do these again and probably shortly.

The good thing about a certain company is that as well as being first class service they reward regular buyers/contributurs by sending out freebies to get feedback before actually selling.

Say no to 'breadhead' shops... That is all I can say about that really... Headshops used to be for the 'people' and were 'cool' in the community back in the 60's, 70',s 80's,... Now they sell stuff that they can get away with, just for the money.

(Yes, I know, that is what the 'illlegal drug industry' does...) - I just don't trust people like , well, (FOR EXAMPLE) headshops in Bath who sell crap. Indeed. Slanderous... :blink:

But, hey - Do what you feel happy with, be safe with people who will be there for you if you need them, don't drink alcohol and take the drugs (Whichever) at the same time, make sure someone close knows what you have taken & how much you have taken etc - Basic rules but SAFETY MUST COME FIRST.

Rant over.

Have fun...

PS - I am old enough to know how much fun you can have with illegal drugs as well as the natural high called adreneline.

I thank you. ( Like Bill Hicks said..."you only hear bad LSD stories" - well, there are loads of good ones too..as he was pointing out! )

JUST TAKE CARE.

Say no to 'breadhead' shops... That is all I can say about that really... Headshops used to be for the 'people' and were 'cool' in the community back in the 60's, 70',s 80's,... Now they sell stuff that they can get away with, just for the money.

(Yes, I know, that is what the 'illlegal drug industry' does...) - I just don't trust people like , well, (FOR EXAMPLE) headshops in Bath who sell crap. Indeed. Slanderous... :blink:

But, hey - Do what you feel happy with, be safe with people who will be there for you if you need them, don't drink alcohol and take the drugs (Whichever) at the same time, make sure someone close knows what you have taken & how much you have taken etc - Basic rules but SAFETY MUST COME FIRST.

Rant over.

Have fun...

PS - I am old enough to know how much fun you can have with illegal drugs as well as the natural high called adreneline.

I thank you. ( Like Bill Hicks said..."you only hear bad LSD stories" - well, there are loads of good ones too..as he was pointing out! )

JUST TAKE CARE.

Indeed he was... i am still reading his story..I do have the DVD's too...

I also love Noam Chomsky and Mark Thomas...

For thoes who do not know what or who we are talking about...(or what I am talking about!)-

look them up... A Wealth of knowledge...

Thanks wookie_57...

Peace

Zarria

xxxxxx

• 1 year later...
last year at t in the park i took a whole pack (10 I think) of fake pills and they did feck all tbh. I only took them because i'd run out of the proper ones. They perked me up a bit but I didn't get the euphoria that you get from e
Edited by wookie_57

I used to do Legal High Products all the time.

They work really well, but only take them if you want a speedy kind of high.

In my experiences and ive tried many , they are basically all the same effects

just at variable strengths.

However more recently BZP free pills have started to surface, which give more euphoric

feelings rather than the speediness that BZP gives you.

NEO ORGANICS - Sub Coca (Coke like) Spirit (Mild Ecstacy Like) Neo Dove (Ecstacy Like)

- these pills really are very good, but moreish, they come in capsules and the contents can be

tapped up and snorted.

LONDON UNDERGROUND - Summer Daze + Doves - Pretty much similar to BZP pills to be honest

nice speedy high.

To be honest though id stick with the neo organics range.

Unfortunatley you wont be able to sleep for about a day after taking any of the above!

Obviously if you can get MDMA crystals, or decent Ecstacy pills, stick with them.

• 4 months later...

The buzz from PEP pills is ok if you want energy but don't even think it's anything like proper MDMA - there is very little to no euphoria. It simply doesn't happen.

They also make you feel really sick afterwards. You sometimes hear about people being sick coming up on MDMA but that's because it's overwhelming - afterwards you usually feel great.

But the sickness on piperazines is horrid and pretty much everyone I've spoken to feels the same.

Those who say they like the piperazine pills have probably never had real pills. A mate said "Oh yeah, these legal highs are just like the pills we get back home".

When I enquired further he said he'd never had rushes and never had a come up off any pills, he just felt "good". Hmmm....

Anyway, if you want a proper speedy buzz then my recommendation would be ephedrine + caffeine BUT I'm not sure you can get it anymore (used to be able to get it from supplement stores) and some people will be less tolerant than others and it will make your heartrate scary high! Much better and MUCH cleaner buzz than anything else. Although it might be too clean if you want the "messy" feeling.