Sticklinch/ Worthy View Websites and Availability

MissGirl

Hi all,

Totally arbitrary question for anyone who's booked Worthy View or Sticklinch before: After you type in your registration number and whatever else, how do you see what's available and how much of each type? 

E.g. Is it all set out on the website that you see everything that's available on one page/list and how many are left and you just go ahead and book, choosing from the best of what's there on the list? Or do you have to click on each option to see what they've got left? Like if I am set on booking a PodPad or something will I immediately be able to scroll down to it, see how many are left, and book one?

I'm obviously not looking for this year's Glasto but want to book as quickly as possible in a coming year because as an international visitor it would be very hard for me to use an option other than pre-erected and I need the greatest chance of success.

Thanks!!

All options are displayed on the same page and I think are ranked by size (small to large) so it's a case of scrolling down to find what you want. If available there will be a drop down to select how many you want, if unavailable it says unavailable

• Like 1