Syd for solen 2024

On 3/29/2024 at 2:39 PM, Daniele82 said:

Hi! someone know price of beer & cocktail in SydForSolen 2023 (copenaghen)? thanks

Expensive; as is the case for everything in Copenhagen. 😄

Last year for the Aphex Twin day there was alot of people chilling in the park outside the fest with cheap supermarket alcohol before heading in to the site. 🙂 but festival/event security is notoriously very lax in every event in Denmark so quite easy to sneak stuff in. I even got caught sneaking a bottle of spirits into Roskilde Fest and the teenage security guard shrugged then let me keep it. 😂

The location this year is different and a bit further out of the city centre so not as many supermarkets nearby.

Edited by FrogLobster

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Daniele82 said:

Thanks, but beer something like 60 dkk or more?

I don't drink alcohol so not sure of the exact bar prices. But id perhaps say it would between 60 and 80. Im going to some danish fests in June so will report bar prices then; itll likely be very similar. 🙂 

Edited by FrogLobster

The Saturday bill is probably the best day line-up I've seen this year, so planning on booking three days in Copenhagen and attending the last day of the festival. 

Could anybody who's previously attended let us know what the drinking / bar situation is like? I know they have stricter licensing laws in Nordic countries and in certain festivals you have designated drinking "areas". 

1 hour ago, BOBBY_FIRMINO said:

The Saturday bill is probably the best day line-up I've seen this year, so planning on booking three days in Copenhagen and attending the last day of the festival. 

Could anybody who's previously attended let us know what the drinking / bar situation is like? I know they have stricter licensing laws in Nordic countries and in certain festivals you have designated drinking "areas". 

Ive been to a few dozen festivals in Denmark and i've rarely seen designated drinking areas; people drink wherever.

Only exception is if its the occasional fancier festival bar where they serve wine and cocktails in glasses.

Edited by FrogLobster

49 minutes ago, FrogLobster said:

Ive been to a few dozen festivals in Denmark and i've rarely seen designated drinking areas; people drink wherever.

Only exception is if its the occasional fancier festival bar where they serve wine and cocktails in glasses.

Sounds good - thanks. I think it may have been Way Out West in Sweden where I saw designated drinking areas mentioned. Obviously a different country but was unsure whether it may have been a cultural norm for countries in the region