Coach vs. train

CardiffWanderer

2 hours ago, ahoykatie said:

My friend and I just booked our coaches in from London Victoria, heads up to anyone travelling from London the coaches are booking up fast so would recommend you get on it now if you want to be there when gates open!!!

yep - On Wednesday morning the 04:30, 05:00, 05:30, 06:00, 06:30, 07:00, 07:30, 08:00 and 08:30 are all already sold out...

Edited to add there's only 1 seat left on the 04:00!

Edited by stephos83

16 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Booked return coaches from Bristol with National Express. Are they very strict with times (especially going back). Don't want to get to my coach to find that it's full up etc, I know that can be an issue with some of the Glasto See coaches?

Can't say about Bristol, but for the London coaches (departures every 30 minutes with multiple coaches for each departure), they are strict; they check booking confirmations before letting you out of the pen.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, stephos83 said:

yep - On Wednesday morning the 04:30, 05:00, 05:30, 06:00, 06:30, 07:00, 07:30, 08:00 and 08:30 are all already sold out...

Edited to add there's only 1 seat left on the 04:00!

Yeah! 😂 We've booked in for the 3:30 haha!! at least we'll get in the queue early 😅 if anyone's joining on the 3:30 gang give us a shout always pleased to make new friends lol 

1 hour ago, stephos83 said:

Can't say about Bristol, but for the London coaches (departures every 30 minutes with multiple coaches for each departure), they are strict; they check booking confirmations before letting you out of the pen.

Ah great, can relax in the morning getting to the coach knowing I've got a guaranteed seat at least haha