Latitude 2023

Miyn

Now that everyone has got back, the thought of next years line-up has already crossed my mind a few times. It will be interesting to see where the festival will go next, and what kind of bookings they'll make. I had a great time at Latitude this year, and one of the things I realised was that as long as I had a good headliner option each night, I was happy. I saw two incredible headline sets in the BBC Sounds tent this year, Phoebe Bridgers and Groove Armada. Although it's unlikely that all three headliners will be to my taste, there will most likely be something else on that I'll be interested in seeing. I'm sure we'll get one or two dud headliners next year, but they'll provide us with some decent options to combat that. It won't stop me getting my hopes up though, as that's just the rollercoaster of emotions that is the Latitude forum. If I had to make a prediction, I'd go with:

George Ezra / Florence + the Machine / Pet Shop Boys

It would be a pretty big set of headliners, but I think it would sell well, and help solidify their reputation as a top UK festival. 

Edited by Miyn