Herts (stevenage/WGC) ONE SEAT LEFT Wednesday 1am pickup to Glastonbury, return Monday morning

safetygooner

We're leaving Watton at Stone Wednesday 1am

ROUTE A1 (Hatfield and St Albans doable)  M25 M3 A303.

We're getting back in the car 8am Monday.

Costs are already sorted so any contribution is voluntary but appreciated as car park ticket was £50 and fuel is not cheap (thanks to Boris)

Driver is Stacey, owned car insured for passengers, comfy modern diesel estate with sunroof. Passengers can take turns DJ off their phones. Food and drink is OK to have in the car if you take care but no smoking please. A couple of rest stops will probably be taken. Other passengers are Tom and Stew (both Glastonbury veterans). 

• 10 months later...

Hello I am arriving at stansted at 11pm on Tuesday and would love to get in on your lift if it's feasible? I think I would be clear of customs and out of airport by midnight. Is stansted airport en route or is there somewhere I can travel to make it easier?

Thanks!

Mary