Lift Offered - From Cumbria down the M6. Wed - Mon

Its_Mark

Hi All,

I have one, possibly two spaces for a lift to/from Glasto, travelling down on Wednesday. I aim to set off from Penrith (Cumbria) at 1200hrs and dont mind stopping to pick people up within 10-15mins of the M6 on the way south, possibly doing a supermarket stop for some supplies on the way. Hopefully onsite for around 1800-1900.

I am travelling on my own on the way down, so there isplenty of space (SUV), however i am picking my better half up from Bristol airport on the way back on Monday so i need to be mindful about the amount of space on the way back.

Returning on Monday leaving Glasto around 1130hrs (ish) from Ashbombe Park https://ashcombepark.com/, on the Weat side of the festival near Gate D, with festival banter and some chilled out tunes.  I'll be picking the Miss' up from Bristol airport, which is on the way but will add around 40-60mins onto the journey. My rough estimate for being back in Penrith would be 1800-1900hrs if that helps work out your timings along the way.

Fuel contributions would be appreciated, feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions, a sense of humour and any playlist requests!

Have a good one, 

Mark

Hi Mark, you could well be my guardian angel here. I'm based in Whitehaven and have just been let down yesterday by my friend who I was meant to be going with so am stuck with a ticket and no way of getting there.

I'm more than happy to meet you in Penrith and to help out with fuel costs. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

• Thanks 1