Bristol/Bath Visit

AmazingAbby

Morning 

Me and my boyfriend usually stay over somewhere about an hours drive from the site on the Monday night before the long drive back up North. We're thinking of staying in Bristol or Bath this year for a couple of nights before driving back home just to see a few things (mostly eat food and drink more beers). Any recommendations on where to stay or visit would be great as we're the most indecisive people ever! Cheers :) 

Bristol > Bath by a considerable margin when it comes to the beer scene.

Left Handed Giant are opening their new brewery next Wednesday which looks incredible and then you have an array of other tap rooms (Moor, Good Chemistry, Wiper & True) and places like Small Bar, Wild Beer, Kongs, Bottles & Books and many more.

There's a huge array of very good eating places - what do you like? Wapping Wharf is the new 'hub' with just about everything available.

Edited by Bonjers

Bath is truly one of the most beautiful cities in the country with so much to see and do. It can be very touristy and it is very expensive. There are also good beers in Bath notably the Bath Ales pubs e.g. Salamander. There is also the Bath Brew House and a number of other cool bars like the Canary gin bar

Personally if you can afford it I would stay in Bath. I support the rugby team so I stay there 4/5 times a year