Essentials Guide (Including Thursday Camping Zones)

Andy In The Park

come, bring loads of cash, spend it then piss off home

More like piss off out and come back in again and we'll charge you again. But don't you dare even think about bringing basic necessities with you or we'll fuck you over.

That car parking set up is a disgrace.  If you pay you can't leave or if you do you've to pay again.  Don't bother bringing food, we'll charge you a mint for it, oh and buy shitty T chilled before you arrive.   Don't you dare walk to the festival, use an overpriced Citylink.  No shuttle buses to any of the nearby places.  

On a brighter note I only found out Tijuana Bibles are playing Bella.  Hadn't looked at Seedlings Stage line up and was well pleased when I saw their name.  Had a listen to some of the other bands playing that stage and there's a lot of good stuff. And of course the Manics at last

On a brighter note I only found out Tijuana Bibles are playing Bella.  Hadn't looked at Seedlings Stage line up and was well pleased when I saw their name.  Had a listen to some of the other bands playing that stage and there's a lot of good stuff. And of course the Manics at last

Decided we weren't going this year then it sold out. Someone offered us tickets and we said yes. Then they changed their minds. Waited a while and thought sod that we're off to Leeds instead. Just been offered 4 tix. Too late...............I think.....................

Saw them in Seedlings before. They were standouts. Manics will be amazing in there. Gonna miss my annual MacFloyd fix too :(

Decided we weren't going this year then it sold out. Someone offered us tickets and we said yes. Then they changed their minds. Waited a while and thought sod that we're off to Leeds instead. Just been offered 4 tix. Too late...............I think.....................

Saw them in Seedlings before. They were standouts. Manics will be amazing in there. Gonna miss my annual MacFloyd fix too :(

Looking forward to Bella again.  Crackin wee festival.  MacFloyd are playing the Lemon Tree later in the year .