2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening all,

Has anyone managed to book at The LoveFields? I've tried to contact several times (web form, email and phone) and I haven't been able to get through?

Thanks

I have had the same problem, had nothing back. Have you used these before, or know anyone who has?

Official Glastonbury site just has a message now about how they have had issues with 3rd party campsites so wont endorse any.

Evening all,

Has anyone managed to book at The LoveFields? I've tried to contact several times (web form, email and phone) and I haven't been able to get through?

Thanks

I have had the same problem, had nothing back. Have you used these before, or know anyone who has?

Official Glastonbury site just has a message now about how they have had issues with 3rd party campsites so wont endorse any.

Hi, by the way, The Love Fields have now had to stop the discount i'd arranged as they're now nearly full. I had email exchanges with Sue from Love Fields today, sounds like she's on holiday at moment hence maybe the delays in responding. Are you using... owain@thelovefields.com ?

I'm pretty sure The Pop Up Motel still has availability, no discount available from these and they're on the west side, but worth trying.

Evening Bill,

Yes, I emailed him on that address... Very grateful for you arranging the discount, but if they've stopped it that's not a problem. I can't book through the Pop Up Motel as there are 5 of us and they only allow four, so that's out the window :(

I'll wait until tomorrow to see if I get a response.

Thanks for all your help, it's massively appreciated :)

Hi all,

There are people cancelling their campervan passes at the moment and See Tickets appear to be putting that days cancellations back on sale in the mid afternoon. So it's down to you to be on the ball as and when they appear. There wont be any announcements etc from See on this.

Jason (Jason447) has kindly offered to send an email out to everyone on the waiting list as and when his page change software does a ping. Obviously if you want to run your own / monitor the page / stalk See Tickets, do so.

The 'those in need' list will still run to the 'first come, first served' order as and when we get sellers on the forum or in the other channels we're monitoring! Right now See Tickets is your best option to focus on (as we wont have sellers in the forum until their tickets arrive through the door).

Cheers

Bill

Hi all,

There are people cancelling their campervan passes at the moment and See Tickets appear to be putting that days cancellations back on sale in the mid afternoon. So it's down to you to be on the ball as and when they appear. There wont be any announcements etc from See on this.

Jason (Jason447) has kindly offered to send an email out to everyone on the waiting list as and when his page change software does a ping. Obviously if you want to run your own / monitor the page / stalk See Tickets, do so.

The 'those in need' list will still run to the 'first come, first served' order as and when we get sellers on the forum or in the other channels we're monitoring! Right now See Tickets is your best option to focus on (as we wont have sellers in the forum until their tickets arrive through the door).

Cheers

Bill

Top man! You have given me a glimmer of hope, despite being some distance away from the 'top 20'!!

Special mention to Jason aswell, who is going out of his way to help others in this great community :)

Keep the faith!

Edited by mickmcmicklemick

my check for change shows "tickets not available" has changed to "sold out" for east.

do we think that makes a difference as to whether there might be another resale later today?

Hi Memory Man

That shouldn't make a difference. It alternates between Tickets Not Available and Sold Out.

Just keep monitoring, the afternoons are usually the best time.

Cheers,

Jason

http://www.TextingTot.com

@TextingTot

Edited by Jason447

my check for change shows "tickets not available" has changed to "sold out" for east.

do we think that makes a difference as to whether there might be another resale later today?

Who knows what goes on in seetickets heads?! I don't know why there needs to be tickets unavailable/sold out options...they amount to the same thing don't they??!

Hi All

I've got all contacts in an e-mail group, so I will monitor and send out a mass e-mail if tickets become available.

Please be aware that I may not be able to monitor at all times, as I am in work, and have meetings and such like, so I apologize in advance if I miss it.

Cheers,

Jason

http://www.TextingTot.com

@TextingTot