Drink

Guest Jaspero

Following my post about buying from be chilled if i ran out, just wondering how much drink everyone else take roughly for the weekend, iv booked 12 a day from Thursday to Sunday so 48 for the weekend, would this be enough ?

Ordered 4 tennents and 4 magners from Be Chilled for the thursday and will take 4-6 cans of cider with me, a litre and 70 cl vodka and might take some cans of morgans and coke. If i can find bucky in a can might take some for bucky bombs.

No ordering for me. Too expensive, would rather walk with all my drink but it's tempting, very, very tempting.

Taking 24 tins of Strongbow + 10 Strongbow dark fruit + 1L vodka. Plus my friends always take way too much. Last year I was waking up to a crate from them outside my tent for breakfast each day. And there was the drinking of boiling hot cocktail bags 'serves 24' ha.. Can't wait not drank in a week...

In my experience you don't drink as many cans as you expect you would, as you can't take them into the arena and other than the Thurs you probably won't spend much time in the campsite. I usually end up ditching a load of cans at the end cos I can't be bothered carrying them back.