Loner!

Guest kelliefo

I am travelling from Nottingham to TITP on my own on the Thursday, cos none of my friends could make it. I did Reading alone last year and met some wicked people online before I got there, but struggling to find anyone this time!

Would anyone like to take me under their wing? I'm 26, mother of two kids and love to have fun!

Kellie x

Edited by kelliefo

Hey, have a wee look down the forum, I'm sure there was 2 girls who are traveling from America and were looking to meet folk there. Might be good to get in touch with them and that way there's a few of you straight away.

Wouldn't worry too much though, you'll be very welcomed when you get there and I'm sure your tent neighbours will take you under their wings.

Have fun!

We attempted that at Reading, but cos it fills up so quick, you just can't save a big enough pitch to fit people in. We ended up breaking off into three groups in three colors!

I'm not too sure where I'm hoping to go yet, white maybe?

Also heading up alone but stewarding, first time at any festival, hopefully will meet people through that. Anyone up for an efestivals meet on Thursday/Friday in one of the bars on Sunset Strip? never been so don't know any names or if it'd even be possible due to crowds, I mean I'm suggesting this but I won't even know if I can make it until I get there.

Edited by crazyguy

I'll likely be heading up on my own. I haven't yet bought a ticket, but if it looks like good weather and seeing as this is the last year at Balado I'm struggling to resist :)

I've been to T quite a few times, used to go with a big group of mates but they have all either got bored with it or moved away and can't be bothered making the effort to come back to Scotland for the weekend. I ended up going on my own last year, as I ordered a ticket the night before and collected at the box office. I'm familiar enough with the festival and the atmosphere that going alone doesn't phase me at all.

I'd be up for a meet up though if we can organise one, loners unite :D

PS I might be taking the car (driving from Edinburgh) so could potentially offer a lift to a fellow loner, although it will have to be someone who packs light as I don't have much space in my car (two seats and a small boot) :O

Paul

If any loners wanna pm me their phone numbers, I can arrange a meeting time and place.

Me and a few are camping together in citizen, but for those of you who don't fancy the quiet life, I'm hoping to meet up in the thick of it!