city link coaches

Guest JackLlewelyn

seems a pretty stupid reason because the times are there for a reason but... How strict are they with times on tickets. I'm trying to surprise my mate with t tickets but the only thing stopping me is my coach on the way back is full, but my coach there isn't. Could he get on my coach back somehow?

in 2012 i used citylink and they were only strict going there. on the way back it was a free for all. they didnt even check the times just that it was for whichever city u were going to. may have just been cos of the weather that year that but nobody cared. i was glad i used the buses that year as i was filthy and would have ruined my car. i vowed i would never use the bus again purely on the fact coming back was a free for all and queues went out the window

Buses to and from Glasgow have never been strict with travelling at the time stated on your ticket in the last 3 years I've been, everyone just starts queuing whenever they want and get put on the next bus. Last year I didn't notice I somehow had lost my return ticket until I was in the queue going home and I handed the person my Glasgow>T ticket and they never even bothered about it and let me on.